Mosque and cemetery of Forty Tartars
Keturiasdešimt Totorių, Pagirių seniūnija, Vilniaus rajono savivaldybė, Vilnius County, 14120, Lithuania
The village parish of Forty Tartars exist since 1558. One of four Muslim temples operating in Lithuania was built in 1815, restored in 1993. The mosque is wooden, divided in to two parts – for men and for women. The oldest tombstones in the cemetery surrounding the mosque are from 16-17th centuries.